The Organizer – ALLOWING YOU TO DO WHAT YOU DO BEST!
- Do you hate doing all that paperwork?
- Do you have a small business but don’t want to hire a full time person to do your Bookkeeping?
- Don’t know where to begin or how to enter all business and accounting data on a regular basis?
- Don’t have the time to keep track of all the payables and receivables?
- Would you like to provide your customers with professional Estimates, Invoices, correspondence and/or presentations?
- Were you forced to cut back on your staff due to budget constraints, yet have the same amount of work to be done?
- Are you spending too much money each year at tax time with your CPA because of poor bookkeeping on your part?
If you answered YES to any or all of these, then The Organizer can help you!
In today’s economy many small business are finding it difficult to get all the required work done to run their business without over-extending their budgets. The Organizer can provide small businesses a way to get their work done without having to take on full or part time staff, allowing you to concentrate on what you do best, selling YOUR product or service! The Organizer will enter and keep track of your company’s bookkeeping data and provide you with monthly reports, giving you accurate and up-to-date information on the state of your business, allowing you to focus on what you do best, selling your product or service.
FEE STRUCTURES Small businesses can hire The Organizer on an hourly basis or, on a weekly or monthly retainer as well as on a project basis.
- No salaries to pay
- No benefits
- No supplies
- No additional office space and furnishings required